You can also remove a waste stream yourself via the app! This is only possible if you have not had any containers delivered to that waste stream.
- Go to 'My waste' in the menu. There you will see an overview of the waste streams that you have currently added.
- Click on the 'Edit' button
- Then click on the 'Delete stream' button
Don't see the 'Delete stream' button? Please contact Support. Please provide us with your request:
- The waste stream you want to remove
- The location from which you want to remove the waste stream
- If you have means of collection such as containers for this waste: by when the means of collection must be collected
NB! You can also delete a one-time collection instead of an entire waste stream. If the collection is not yet planned, you can read here how to cancel a single collection.