We keep you informed about changed or planned orders through email notifications. You can indicate in the Seenons app what kind of email notifications you receive and at which email address you want to receive those.
This article contains:
Types of email notifications
There are 2 types of email notifications
Actions taken in the app by users assigned to one or multiple locations. For example when a user requests an extra order or when they create a new contract.
At 3:00 PM you will receive an email for orders scheduled for the next day.
- Service partner communication:
Updates from service partners. For example when they confirm a change to your contract or when they rescheduled an order.
Change your email address
There are two places where notifications are being sent to;
- Your login email address, to where we only send confirmations for the actions you performed
More information about changing your email address can be found here.
- Location contact email address. You can change the location contact email under the 'Location' tab in the main navigation. Go to tab 'Contact & notifications' to add or change your email address.*
Managing email notifications
There are two places where you can manage your notifications settings:
- User notification settings; these are the emails you receive on your login email address.
Go to ⚙️ icon at the top right and click on 'User profile'. Then click on the email notifications tab and use the switches to turn your notifications either on or off.
- Location notification settings; these are the emails you receive on the location contact email address. You can manage the location email notifications under the 'Location' tab in the main navigation. Go to tab 'Contact & notifications' and use the switches to turn your notifications either on or off or select your preferred language.*
* You will only be able to change the email notifications settings if you are an organisation admin or location manger. If you don't have the right role, ask the administrator of your Seenons account (e.g. your team leader or manager) to add a user, or to make you an Admin or Location manager as well.